The Detox diet in 5 days It is a short program, where solid foods are eliminated for 3 days, to be slowly reintroduced later.
Suggested detox diet foods, supplements, and drinks are listed below. These are designed to support cells in their efforts to detoxify and cleanse.
Detox diet in 5 days: general plan
- Protein drinks, diet and detox.
- Protein drinks, diet drinks, detox drinks and supplements.
- Vegetables (unlimited quantities).
- 1 Handful of raw almonds or walnuts as between-meal snacks.
- Return to sensible diet, focusing on raw or lightly cooked foods.
- It is advisable to continue consuming the protein drinks and supplements for at least 30 days to continue the detoxification.
Importance of drinking liquids in the Detox Diet in 5 days
Hydration is key during a detox, this can be seen in the first three days of the Detox Diet in 5 days. For the same reasons you will have to drink a lot of filtered spring water to beat the impurities inside.
Foods to eat during days 4 and 5 of the Detox Diet in 5 days
most vegetables can be eaten in unlimited quantities and then we show you the list of delicious vegetables that can be consumed during the Detox Diet process in 5 days:
Unlimited vegetables: alfalfa sprouts, artichokes, asparagus, avocado, bamboo shoots, beans, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cilantro, kale, corn, cucumbers, dill, eggplant, endive, garlic, root ginger, kale, lettuce, mushrooms, olives, onion, parsley, peas, bell peppers, radishes, seaweed, spinach, green beans, and tomatoes.
Daily schedule of the Detox Diet in 5 days
You must remember that during days 1 to 3 you will only drink nutrients, so you will have a protein shake (smoothie) for your meals.
For optimal results you should follow this schedule each day during the Detox Diet in 5 days:
- 07:00: wake-up detox drink
- 07:30: breakfast
- 10:00: mid-morning snack
- 12:30 p.m.: detox drink
- 1:00 p.m.: lunch
- 3:30 p.m.: mid-afternoon snack
- 6:00 p.m.: dinner
- 20:30: snack time
- 9:00 p.m.: detox drink
* For an added treat – drink a hot tea while you relax in the tub; or before going to bed (this can be chamomile or other relaxing infusions).