This is a Sample Detox Menu that you can use for your new Detox diet. It works for any of them, but the best and most recommended thing is that you adapt the menu and the recipes to the fruits and vegetables that you like the most, so that your Detox diet is easier and more bearable. It is possible that many of the foods that we say here do not have them and you may not even know them. Go to the nearest health food store where they will surely have everything.
The detox menu
whole protein shake
This shake will power you through the hardest and longest part of the day. It's 100% whole, fresh, real food, with a food group with healthy fats and the powerful antioxidants of blueberries.
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 lemon with skin (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Pumpkin seeds 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Hemp seeds 1 tablespoon
- 2 walnuts
- 1/4 avocado
- Virgin coconut butter 1/2 additional tablespoon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend at high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. If the shake is too thick, add more water until you reach a thick but passable consistency.
It may seem complicated and there are too many ingredients, but you can prepare a smoothie for several days, and you will find that it's much cheaper for you make your shakes than buy them made for your Detox menu.
The super detox salad
- Choose a green base color: arugula, spinach or mixed salad
- choose three vegetables: red bell pepper, green or orange bell pepper, celery, mushrooms, snap peas, jicama, carrot, radish, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, onion, roasted bell peppers, artichokes, parsley, dill, cilantro, mint.
- Choose a healthy fat: 1/4 avocado, 2 tablespoons of nuts or seeds (walnuts, almonds, pumpkin or sunflower seeds), 2 tablespoons of olives (Kalamata)
- choose a protein: salmon, sardines or shrimp (fresh wild or canned), diced chicken or turkey, diced tofu or tempe.
- Choose your dressing: 2 tablespoons of tahini with lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
Nutritional plate with green touches
- Choose a green base color: Broccoli, asparagus, arugula, spinach, kale or Swiss chard. Steamed or lightly sautéed with a little garlic and oil.
- add some protein: Chicken, turkey, salmon, shrimp, scallops, canned salmon, sardines or herring, hard-boiled eggs, tofu or tempe.
Healthy Detox Snacks
Creamy tahini, hummus or tapenade with choice of sliced raw vegetables. Almonds and walnuts.
Unlimited food Detox menu
You can eat all of the following without any limitation at any time of the day thanks to the Detox menu and its diet:
Arugula, artichokes, mushrooms, chard, asparagus, dandelion greens, mustard greens, tomatoes,
bean sprouts, aubergine, onion, turnip greens, beet greens, endive, parsley, watercress, peppers
(yellow, red or green), fennel, radish, celery, broccoli, garlic, radicchio, chives, Brussels sprouts, ginger
root, snap beans, kale, sprouts, green beans, snap peas, jalapeno peppers, cauliflower, hearts
palm, shallots, kale, pumpkin, zucchini, spinach and lettuce.
This has been the official free detox menu and the Detox recipes that we recommend. In the comments below you can leave us your personalized menu and your Detox recipes to share with others.